FOR GUESTS AND EVENT PLANNERS
The confirmation of your reservation implies the full understanding and acceptance of the present General Terms of Agreement.
Once a deposit is made and received, it is within our mutual understanding that you agree to all the terms as below with or without a signature on this agreement.
Confirmation of Event
1. Kindly note that this contract does not guarantee that the date is blocked for your event. ONLY a deposit minimum of 50% of estimated cost will confirm the reservation. If we do not receive the deposit by the due date, it is understood that you have sourced alternative arrangements and your booking will be automatically released without further notification from us. If you are unable to meet the deadline, kindly communicate with us in writing.
2. In addition we will be able to cater to your event only if a beverage package is consumed.
3a. We review our pricing twice a year. Therefore your quote is subjected to changes unless a deposit of 50% is paid by the due date.
3b. If a tasting is required before you confirm an event with us, we will charge you the full estimated amount. 50% of this amount will be credited against the total deposit once you agree to us being your caterer.
3c. If a tasting is done but deposit not paid will not guarantee the date or existing prices.
Number of Guest
4. The number of guests must be confirmed at the latest 7 working days prior to the event.
5a. Surcharge of IDR 5,000,000 is applicable for any events that fall on public holidays, to cover extra staff.
5b. Surcharge of IDR 6,000,000 is applicable for the villa with difficult access, such as Khayangan,
The Edge, Sinaran Surga, etc.
Bar Pricing and General Pricing Policy
6. Our bar packages includes 1 complete bar and set up. If two (2) is requested an additional surcharges of IDR 3,000,000 is applicable.
7. Please note that we do not allow your guests to ask for full bottles of alcohol to be placed on the tables. Shots are not part of the full bar package. Please further discuss this with your catering manager if you wish to include this in your package.
8. We will also not entertain guests that come up to the bar requesting large amounts of drinks or demanding cases or bottles of alcohol.
9. For the safety of everyone, we have the right to refuse alcohol to guests that are deemed intoxicated and we will bring this up to you when it happens.
10. If you bring your own alcohol we will not be responsible for the bottles that you have passed to us. It is the responsibility of the event organizer or an individual appointed by you to take stock and pass the bottles to us. We will not receive bottles individually by guests.
11. Any consumption requested by other vendors including bands, priests, security will incur an additional charge.
Tents / Marquees
12. We are not responsible for the cost of the tents/marquees for dinner, buffet, and bar areas and it is up to the coordinator to organize a tents/marquees to stay with the esthetics of your event.
13. We will not be responsible if this is overlooked and as a result we are unable to serve you due to rain and spoilage of food.
14. For events that are scheduled at the last minute (less than 30 days lead), a full pre payment is required based upon contract before the event.
15. Balance 50% payment required up to 7 days prior to the event. Credit card payments can only be made in person. Our bank do not accept payments by credit card otherwise. For bank transfers the amount we receive is net hence the guest is responsible for the bank fee.
16. Guests have to fill in a debit authorization form with credit card details as a security deposit for broken glasses and losses and any additional requests initiated by the guest. The other option is to pay in cash IDR 1,000,000 deposit.
Method of payment
Bank Name : Bank Central Asia (BCA )
Acc Name : PT. Tirtha Dewata Maha Agung
Acc Number : 4040442800
Swift Code : CENAIDJA
Bank Address : Jalan Kartika Plaza No 89 & 98 Kuta, Badung, Bali - Indonesia
Beneficiary Address : Jalan Petitenget No 45 Kerobokan, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali – Indonesia
17. A transaction fee will be charged to the Client and presented on the final invoice. Bali Catering Company is not responsible for any charges by the bank
18. In the event of a cancellation 30-60 days before event Bali Catering Company will refund 90% of total F&B
19. In the event of a cancellation 7-29 days before event Bali Catering Company will refund 50% of total F&B
20. In the event of a cancellation less than 6 days Bali Catering Company will refund on beverage package only.
21. All refunds will be made based on our banks book keeping rate.
Damage and Liability
22. Most villas impose a venue fee for your event and request for a refundable security/damage deposit which is the responsibility of the client.
23. The person organizing and/or paying for the event shall be liable to pay for any damage, loss or breakage to any part of the Bali Catering Company properties, including all equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings, chinaware, crockery or glassware that has been either intentionally or unintentionally damaged by any guests associated with the event.
24. Bali Catering Company has a strict security check when the staff leave our premises. We are not responsible for any loss of guests belongings before, during or after the party.
25. Our linen are occasionally stained with unremovable wax drippings and it is the responsibility of the client to replace.
Signature of Client / Event Planner
Jl. Petitenget 45 Seminyak, Bali 80361 Indonesia
t +62 361 4737324